New Price: $12.01
Old Price: $12.99
You Save: $0.98
(as of 06/15/2019 11:48 UTC - Details
Researchers have found that keeping a food diary helps you to be accountable for your eating habits and is especially important for diabetics as it allows you to uncover unhealthy patterns and identify trigger foods. The Food Journal and Blood Sugar Log will help you to not only count carbs, but also to track your blood sugar levels four times per day – before breakfast (fasting), after breakfast, before and after lunch, before and after dinner, and at bedtime. It can be used with any food or exercise program and provides:
- 95 days of journaling – two pages per day
- Plenty of room to record three meals and three snacks per day
- Enough space to record your physical activities
- The option of tracking calories, carbs, added sugar, fiber, protein, and/or fat
- The ability to track water intake, sleep patterns, and vitamins/supplements/meds
- A nutrition index with over 100 whole foods, including fruits, vegetables, protein foods, whole grains, refined grains, and dairy
- A page for you to record your most commonly eaten foods and their nutritional counts
Other Products You May Like
Diabetic Recipes [Second Edition]: Diabetic Meal Plans for a Healthy Diabetic Diet and Lifestyle for All Ages
Product Features New Price: $8.08 Old Price: $8.08 (as of 06/15/2019 11:45 UTC - Details) Product prices and availability are...
Diabetes Self-management’s Hidden Secrets of Natural Healing (Using Foods, Supplements, and More to Slow or Even Reverse the Complications of Diabetes)
Product Features New Price: $6.95 (as of 06/16/2019 09:50 UTC - Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of...
Man Smoothies: 30 Smoothie recipes to boost energy, reduce fat And promote overall awesomeness
Product Features (as of 06/16/2019 12:28 UTC - Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated...