- 5 mL Capacity with Graduation Markings at 0.2 mL Intervals
- NOT FOR SKIN INJECTION OR MEDICAL USE - Luer-Lock Tip with 18G 1-1/2" Needle
- Pack of 10, Individually Wrapped, Disposable Syringes
- Used for measuring, collecting, and dispensing small amounts of liquid
- Common uses include: Pneumatic & Hydraulic work, E-Liquid work, Ink Cartridge Refilling, Precise Placement of Liquids, Titrations
New Price: $7.49
Old Price: $7.49
(as of 08/18/2019 05:42 UTC - Details
These BD syringes are not for injection or medical use. The blunt, short grind tips do not allow for piercing of the skin and the gauge of needle is too thick to penetrate skin.
The BD Luer-Lok tip allows for easy needle detachment and replacement providing a wide range of uses and applications.
All syringes come capped, per-assembled, and individually wrapped for safety.
Please note that the graduation markings may rub off or dissolve due to strong abrasion or submersion in solvents.
Other Products You May Like
Extra-Wide Medical (Diabetic) Socks for Men (11-16 (up to 6E wide), White)
Product FeaturesWide in foot, ankle and calf (stretches up to 25" without binding or sagging )Inverted toe seam for a...
DURAGADGET Black EVA Rigid Insulin Diabetes Medical Supplies Shell Storage / Travel Case With Secure Dual Zips & Netted Internal Compartment
Product FeaturesHigh-quality Black EVA hard case for easy transportation of associated Diabetic medical suppliesCrafted from super-strong and sustainable EVA with...
Dr. Frederick’s Original Half Toe Sleeve Metatarsal Pads – Bunion & Forefoot Cushioning – 2 Pieces – Prevent Calluses and Blisters – For Men and Women
Product FeaturesSET OF 2 HALF TOE SLEEVES: Get a total of 2 Dr. Frederick's Original soft, gel foot sleeves, to...